Line 6 has updated Helix Native to 1.71.
- Block Drag and Drop—Individual blocks in Helix Native can now be dragged and dropped between it and HX Edit or another Helix Native instance/panel.
- Paste Before and Paste After—Blocks copied to the clipboard can now be inserted before or after the selected block. Right-click a block and select "Paste Before" or "Paste After".
- Quick Clear—Hovering your mouse over a block again displays a small "x" icon. Click the icon to clear the block.
- In Pro Tools, the compare function would load only the selected preset.
- In Logic Pro X, after moving an instance of Helix Native to another channel strip location, the compare state could sometimes reverse.
- In Final Cut Pro, the master input and output sliders could load at -120dB.