Loomer has announced the release of Shift, a real-time diatonic granular pitch shifting and delay effect for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It has three independent, true stereo, delay lines, each with their own transposition and delay controls, which can be combined to build complex delay structures such as ping-pong delays or harmonized chord echoes.
- Three independent true stereo delay lines.
- Retro granular pitch shifting sound.
- Pitch shift each delay line by up to an octave up or down, with semitone transposition and finely grained cent detune controls.
- Three modes for each delay line: Chromatic, Recursive, and Diatonic.
- Diatonic pitch tracking for monophonic audio sources.
- Modulation LFO with independent time and pitch modulation controls for each delay line.
- MIDI Learn for hardware control of all parameters.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at £35, Shift is available for Mac OS X Universal Binary (AU, VST & RTAS), Windows (VST & RTAS) and Linux (VST).
An evaluation is available for free download, with the following limitations:
- User created Program and Bank configurations can be saved, but not loaded.
- Output will be periodically interrupted, approximately every minute, by a short moment of silence.
- Audio output will stop after 30 minutes of continuous use. The only way to continue using Shift is to restart the application.