SoniqWare has announced the release of MT-1, a new stereo multiband transient processor with four frequency bands, linear phase crossover filters and individual attack and release controls.
- Increase or decrease the impact of percussive sounds.
- Lengthen or shorten the decay or reverberation.
Feature / specification summary:
- Quickly set the overall effect with Link button on.
- Apply finer adjustments of each individual band.
- Linear phase adjustable crossover filters.
- Fast detectors.
- Controls for both attack and release.
- Graphical display: crossover filters and make-up gains.
- Load and save programs and banks.
- Two channels (stereo and M/S encoding).
- Wide range of supported sample rates.
- Use of SSE/SSE2 instructions.
Pricing & Availability
SoniqWare MT-1 is available for $199 / €159 in VST effect format for Windows XP / Vista.