MakeMusic has announced the newest version of SmartMusic, its interactive learning software for music education. The new features allow for more comprehensive documentation of student progress, as well as the greatest subscription flexibility in SmartMusic's history.
SmartMusic has always offered high-quality assessment of student performance, combined with strong tools for teachers to personalize assignments and document the growth of their students. This latest version expands and improves the tools available for teachers and features the following major enhancements:
- Associate state standards to SmartMusic assignments for more comprehensive documentation.
- Create your own rubrics with clear criteria for student-centered assessment.
- Ability to access SmartMusic from multiple devices with the same subscription.
- Interact with a new, modern, intuitive interface that is more accessible than ever.
- Many additional "under the hood" improvements to installation and performance.
SmartMusic is also available for the iPad. The latest update is free to current subscribers.