MakeMusic has updated Finale to v25.5.
The primary focus of 25.5 is improved support of macOS High Sierra. There are several fixes related directly to the new operating system. They've also made improvements to the Garritan installer (which is the process used to get the premium instrument libraries properly positioned on your computer). These fixes not only make the installer compatible with High Sierra, they also improve the installation process on its predecessor, Sierra.
Other Improvements Include:
- function-shift-delete works for clear key functions.
- The elimination of crashes when saving audio files on Windows or using ReWire with select DAWs.
- Performance enhancements when exporting MusicXML.
- Additional MusicXML improvements including support for duplicate measure numbers (as seen in pieces with multiple movements).
- Improved Finalescript commands, and more.