MeldaProduction has released two new plug-ins: MAutoAlign and MTuner, and updated all its other effect plug-ins to version v4.02. MTuner is free whilst MAutoAlign becomes part of the MTotalBundle and MMasteringBundle and is available on its own for the introductory price of €20 (normally €50).
MAutoAlign solves problems with phase cancellations when recording a single instrument using multiple microphones. Normally engineers have to search for ideal delays and potentially invert phases manually. But now all you need to do is to place MAutoAlign to all tracks you want to fix, start playback and press Analyze button in one of them. The plugin will analyze all tracks and after a few seconds you are finished.
- Unique multitrack design - the plugin does not need any advanced techniques with sidechains, etc. All you need is to do is to place one instance on each track. These will automatically talk to each other and perform the analysis without need for your interaction.
- Completely transparent processing - the plugin only delays each track and potentially inverts phase of some of them. But performs no filtering or any other advanced processing which alters the signal.
- Advanced metering system - provided meters display frequency cancellations useful to judge how much of the signal is lost when mixing the tracks together.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing - the plugin can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making it ideal for audio production for movies, games, etc.
- Easy-to-use user interface - You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Fully automatable.
- Detects frequency, note and deviation from correct pitch in cents - resolves frequencies in range 50Hz to 2kHz, which is enough for most instruments and vocals.
- History log - displays more than 20 previous notes, which is useful to quickly convert melodies into notes.
MTotalBundle 4.02 changes:
- Added MAutoAlign and MTuner plugins.
- Added random modulator mode. Also other modes can now have projection onto LFO shape disabled.
- Added harmonization mode to MMultiBandHarmonizer, which automatically detects pitch and plays correct tones instead of shifting them.
- MAutoEqualizer can now analyse external files, supported formats are WAV, FLAC and MP3.
- Added low-pass and high-pass curves to MMultiBandConvolution.
- Added sequence link and additional highlight of selected sequences in MRhythmizer.
- MRhythmizer no longer uses host signature when out-of-sync mode.
- Graph editors now show smart units even in zoomed mode and snap-to-grid works as well.
- Frequency or gain can be now locked in all equalizers using alt and shift keys during dragging.
- MSpectralDynamics GUI made more horizontal to fit even smaller displays.
- Dynamics plugins now show also output RMS level.
- Fix: MMultiBandHarmonizer audio quality was degraded due to the optimizations.
- Fix: Updaters didn't work on Windows with some specific paths.
- Fix: Phase shift was not saved for envelope modulator mode.