Midi Madness Software has updated MIDI Madness to version 3.0.4. This update fixes bugs and improves the integration of enharmonic keys.
MIDI Madness is an algorithmic melody generator that can create unlimited unique MIDI sequences based on the parameters set by the user.
Changes in 3.0.4:
- Added enharmonic (both #/b) song keys.
- Note sliders now rearrange the root note based on song key.
- Update note names based on enharmonic song key.
- Choose chords and scales based on enharmonic song key.
- Added option to force small GUI mode if auto-detection doesn't work.
- Auto-close settings menu when the manual has been opened.
- Added both "Save" and "Save As" preset options.
- Fixed some crashed plugins not being omitted from next scan.
- Fixed log truncating.
- Fixed missing & hanging notes when DAW loop and MM3 loop length don't match.
- Fixed chords not showing sometimes if multiple instances loaded.
This update is free for existing MIDI Madness 3 users.