MIDIMood has released UHold, a free Max for Live note hold and live quantization device.
- Classical Note Hold Mode:
- In this mode, releasing notes will not send note-off messages.
- Pressing a new note will send note-off messages to match all the currently pressed notes.
- Anchor Note Hold Mode: This mode works just like the classic mode with two exception:
- As long as at least one note is still being pressed, all released notes are kept on.
- Releasing the last note will release all hold notes including the last one.
- Toggle Note Hold Mode:
- In this mode, pressing a note will toggle between note-on and note-off depending on the current note state.
- Note Sync:
- Auto quantizing of MIDI notes when Ableton Live is in playback or recording state.
- Quantize options are: 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1 and 2 bars.
Price: $4.00 (Free intro offer).