Cerberus Audio have updated Volt Precision Fader version to 1.5.0 incorporating major under the hood changes for improved compatibility, reliability and performance. This update includes fixes for several long-standing issues.
Changes and Fixes:
- Updated internal GUI framework from our Epoch plugin, which benefits compatibility, stability, and performance.
- Studio One: Improved reliability with track automation. AU version does not crash when loading.
- Text boxes: Corrected failures to write values to the undo history in certain situations. e.g. when the text box was the first control accessed.
- Text boxes: Fixed issues when the voltage or dB value text boxes were dismissed without changing the value.
- OS X: GUI animation runs at the correct rate in Ableton Live 9 and other formerly Carbon-based DAWs.
- OS X: Intel processor now required. Volt 1.1.4 which supports PPC hardware is available to registered users on request.
A free downloadable demo is available. Volt costs $18.