MolecularBytes has released version 1.3.0 of the room- and reverb plug-in AtomicReverb for Mac OS X (AU/VST2+3) and Windows (VST2+3) for both 32- and 64-bit. The update adds many new features, enhancements and fixes.
AtomicReverb provides highly configurable room- and reverb-processing for early reflections and reverberation (late-reverb) with maximum flexibility.
What's new in AtomicReverb 1.3.0:
- Performance improvements (allows to run >100 instances on modern CPUs).
- Copy & Paste current preset as XML to clipboard.
- Fast user-default preset access (Set-As-Default, Parameter to Default).
- Switch to bypass early-reflections from equalizer.
- Damping improved and extended.
- Improved early reflection processing.
- User interface improvements.
- Nicer flat skin.
- Added some factory presets.
- TRIAL version: All presets available.
- Different bug-fixes.
Price: 69€. Users of earlier versions will get the update for free.
A free trial version and user manuals are available for download at www.molecularbytes.com.