Version 1.2 adds new features including performance- and quality improvements, A/B program comparison, "Easy" user-interface, skinning and more.
AtomicReverb provides configurable room- and reverb-processing for early reflections and reverberation (late-reverb) with maximum flexibility.
AtomicReverb give users all possibilities to create dense, smooth and natural reverb acoustic - from small chambers to large room-sounds throughout the entire spectrum. It provides over 170 different predefined early-reflection signatures, different tail algorithms, a 5-channel EQ, complex modulation and also gated tail length (used for percussive sounds).
AtomicReverb comes with 230 predefined factory presets which are designed to be modifiable using the new 'easy'/'one-page' user-interface.
- "Easy" (One-Page) interface mode to have access to all important parameters on ONE page.
- 2D-Flat skin type and skin-selection option.
- A/B Program Comparison and A to B, B to A copy function.
- Spectrum-Analyzer in EQ display.
- Improved performance for reverb-tail type 'room'.
- Improved processing of early-reflection "spread" parameter.
User of earlier versions will get the update for free. A free trial version and user manuals will be available for download on the developer's website.