In addition to percussion and drums, AtomicTransient processes polyphonic instruments and mixes as well. This feature allows to process polyphonic signals "note-based" without touching other sounding notes. Changing the envelope of e.g. piano, guitars or synth with overlapped or reverberated notes leads to independently changed or modified envelope of every single tone.
AtomicTransient makes it possible to remove, attenuate or enhance drums in a mix - with its independent input- and effect-filter this can be restricted to focused drum-kicks, e.g. the base or the snare.
Three independent channels can be defined for processing different effect settings at the same time. Every channel can detect and process its own frequency range and uses a different effect to the audio signal - e.g. the snare drum can be assigned to the 1st channel, the base-drum to the 2nd and an instrument, which should be adjusted polyphonically, on the 3rd channel.
The ADSR effect can control Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release time and level using smooth fading between dynamic and static (envelope overwrite) processing. With an additional filter effect and the build-in LFO and resonance parameter it can be easy to add synthesizer characteristics to natural instruments. There is a spectral meter that displays transient events, channels and input/output signal.
AtomicTransient supports common parameters like dry/wet, gain, auto-gain and features A/B program comparison, preset copy & paste, integrated MIDI learn, a scalable/resizable user-interface with two different skins and almost 100 factory presets.
- Input filtered transient detection.
- 3 independent processing channels.
- Monophonic and polyphonic processing.
- ADSR envelope and LFO-Filter effects.
- Channel mixer with output effect filter.
- Graphical live displays to visualize signal, processing and signal's ADSR.
- Input and output level meter.
- Gain and auto-gain modifiers.
- Moderate CPU usage (up to 100 instances possible).
- MIDI controlling + integrated MIDI learn.
- Multipurpose factory presets.
- Preset-browser, user- and factory-preset grouping, copy & paste presets to clipboard.
- A/B program comparison.
- Resizable user interface and two different skins.
- Executable standalone-application (Windows only).
Price: 159,-€. There is an introductory price of 129,-€ valid until July, 31th 2016.
A free trial version and user manuals are available for download on the developer's website.