Momo has released Peak Summit Editor / Controller, a VST and Standalone controller for the Novation Synthesizers "Peak" and "Summit".
- Integrate the "Peak" and "Summit" into your DAW.
- Makes sound design easier, because you have direct access to the parameters.
- The "Peak" and "Summit" Parameters can be automated and they can be stored with your DAW Project.
- You can save your new sound on the "Peak" and "Summit" and the editor settings as VST Presets (..fxp) in the DAW.
- With the X-Y-Pads, all Parameters can be selected and controlled.
- At the "Summit", Part A, B and AB can be edited separately.
- Direct access to the mod matrix allows you to keep track of the sound.
- With the "Matrix Random function" of the Editor you can easily create new sound creations.
Price: €6.90. Peak Summit Editor / Controller is available as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64-bit and Mac 64-bit as VST, AU and Standalone at peak-summit-editor.jimdofree.com
The editor is compatible with "Peak" firmware version 1.3 and "Summit" firmware version 1.1 (with User Wavetable).