Monocasual Laboratories has announced that a new release of Giada, codename Understanding Eigenvalues, has been released today. This version marks the beginning of the 0.13 series, where several new features are planned.
What's new in this 0.13.0 version:
- Revamped file browser — faster file handling, ability to load patches/projects/samples on double click, store scroll position and the last selected item on opening;
- New 64-bit packages for Windows, dropped support for any other 32-bit package;
- Build process improved and polished, especially for GCC 6;
- Update JUCE to version 4.2.3, with source code reorganization;
- Several crashes fixed, tons of other bugs squashed.
Giada is available for free on www.giadamusic.com