MusicDevelopments has released Syne, a modular additive synthesizer designed to be highly efficient, flexible, and capable of rendering more than 20000 partials while having control over each partial.
- Additive synth engine that allows complex sounds and/or high polyphony.
- Fully modular architecture with more than 30 modules.
- Clean sound, no need to use an aliasing filter or other hacks.
- Detailed UI when zooming.
- Wavetable file import. The wavetables are not just spectral interpolated, but kept in the spectral domain all the time during synthesis.
- Wavetable generation for a single click.
- All parameters can be automated.
- No internet connection is required for activation or operation..
Price: MSRP $89 - Available for $69 until January 15, 2020.