The MusiKernel team has announced the 15.04 release of MusiKernel, a complete audio production solution featuring a suite of integrated hosts and plugins.
- Tighter timing for MIDI input devices (ultra low jitter, better synchronization with audio device).
- Drawing automation points now respects the sequencer quantize settings.
- Improved taskbar behaviour in some desktop environments.
- Improved documentation.
- Improved UI responsiveness and CPU usage by only printing verbose debug output if detected that MusiKernel is running from a terminal.
- Toggle hiding the transport with ctrl+up instead of ctrl+up to hide and ctrl+down to show.
- Toggle hiding DAW-Next's file browser with ctrl+right_arrow.
- More logical new-project/save-a-copy dialogs (choose an empty folder instead of a file).
- Faster (re)loading of large files in the wave editor.
- Various bug fixes.