MusiKernel Team has announced the 15.08.2 release of MusiKernel, a music production solution for Linux and Windows featuring a suite of integrated hosts and plugins.
This is an emergency bug-fix release for Windows users, to fix a regression in MusiKernel 15.08.1 that would prevent re-opening existing projects. Fortunately, the projects are not corrupted and can be opened with the new version of MusiKernel.
Changes since 15.08.1
- Fix not being able to open a project after initial creation due to automated backup creation failing.
- Create a takes system for sequencer items (re-uses the previous 'unlink' actions and hotkeys).
- Fix various bugs in the 'unlink single item' action.
- Fix various mouse and selection bugs in the sequencer.
- Fix the lexical ordering of unlinked items being backwards.