MusiKernel Team has announced the 15.05 release of MusiKernel, a complete music production solution for Linux featuring a suite of integrated hosts and plugins.
What's new since 15.04.1:
- All hosts:
- Many improvements to how plugin windows and certain dialog windows are handled.
- Warn if the user selects the "default" audio device instead of explicitly selecting their audio device.
- Fixed a regression in offline rendering.
- Fix splash screen staying on top of the hardware dialog if the previously selected audio device was not found.
- Add a new "curved" automation smoothing mode.
- Add a "Transform..." dialog for manipulating automation points.
- Add a LFO tool for creating LFO-like automation curves.
- Many minor improvements and fixes to automation.
- Add tooltip documentation for the track panel.
- Fix sluggish UI when selecting items or automation points when many are on the screen.