Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9753.
- Added OSCExtractor2.
- Group parameters dialog: added possibility to rename multiple parameters.
- When saving over an existing file, a backup copy of the original file is created.
- Made most string parameters linkable too.
- AU: renaming an AU while Bidule is hosted in Logic/MainStage could crash.
- AU: some AUs do not show their UIs in 32-bit.
- DSP Adapter: terminal bidules running inside a DSP Adapter are not using the right clock.
- MIDI device: using MIDI CC feedback could lead to a crash.
- MIDI File Player: sometimes does not signal transport changes correctly through sync.
- OSC: for VSTs the previous preset name could be sent through OSC after the VST changed it.
- Sync To MIDI: can send continuous MIDI_STOP.
- VST: a duplicate of the body in the patchbay can be shown when a VST changes it's I/O count.
- VST: Flux: and GRM Tools plugins do not show multiple I/O configurations.
- VST: plugins suddenly declaring latency do not show an extra output.
- VST3: editor resizing is not working correctly for some plugins.
Bug Fixes in v0.9750:
- Deleting a bidule with a parameter linked to multiple other parameters could cause a crash.