Elektrik Piano fuses the four most legendary electric pianos of the last century into one charismatic software instrument. Elektrik Piano reproduces the beloved electro-magnetic sounds of the Fender Rhodes MK I and MK II, the Hohner Clavinet and the Wurlitzer piano with unparalleled authenticity and charm – making it an essential companion for studio and stage.
Elektrik Piano is based on the powerful Kontakt sampling technology, which allows for highly realistic and dynamic reproduction of the original instruments. Sophisticated multisampling delivers outstanding sound quality - each key of the original instruments was sampled with the full release phase and in various velocities. Special release samples also add to that authentic vintage piano feeling. To secure pristine audio quality, carefully selected high-quality tube preamps and world-class A/D converters were used in the sampling process.
Each of the four e-pianos in Elektrik Piano is represented with a broad range of presets, which can be combined to form individual performance sets. These can be recalled quickly by MIDI controllers or function keys, which is especially suitable for live usage.
The clear and attractive user interface of Elektrik Piano allows for easy and convenient operation without taking up too much valuable screen real-estate. For each instrument, Elektrik Piano also offers different effect modules for maximum flexibility and authenticity - including chorus, phaser, reverb and tremolo.
Elektrik Piano will be available in the second quarter of 2004 for a suggested retail price of $ 229 / 199 EUR.
- Sample-based software instrument faithfully reproducing the sounds of Fender Rhodes MK I and MK II, Hohner Clavinet E7 and Wurlitzer A 200.
- Based on the powerful KONTAKT sampling engine.
- Sophisticated multisampling with full-length samples captured in multiple velocities and special release-samples.
- Up to 256 simultaneous voices for virtually unlimited polyphony.
- Easy and intuitive user interface.
- Integrated effects include Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo, Reverb and more.
- Careful selection of highly playable presets included.
- Configurable performance sets for quick recall.
- Individual velocity curves to adapt to different keyboard characteristics.
- VST, Audio Units, RTAS, DXI, ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound