The Xpress Keyboards range includes the B4 Xpress vintage organ, the Pro-53 Xpress virtual analog synthesizer and the FM7 Xpress digital FM synthesizer. Derived from NI's professional software instruments, Xpress Keyboards provide the same uncompromising sound quality that is already appreciated by countless producers and musicians all over the world.
B4 Xpress revives the timeless sound of a classic tone-wheel organ, complete with all its details and intricacies and its signature rotary speaker effect.
PRO-53 Xpress recreates one of the most famous analog synthesizers ever, with its warm basslines, shimmering pads, exciting lead sounds and much more.
FM7 Xpress delivers the vivid signature FM sounds of '80s synth pop with all their coolness and crystal-clear precision.
All Xpress Keyboards come with carefully selected presets offering a versatile and inspiring selection of sounds right from the start. The streamlined interfaces offer control over the most important parameters for each preset – making dynamic sound variations quick and intuitive.
Xpress Keyboards can be used standalone and as a plug-in via VST or Audio Units, making it an ideal choice for users of entry-level music sequencers.
B4 Xpress, Pro-53 Xpress and FM7 Xpress will be available in the second quarter of 2004 for $ 49 / 39 € each as direct downloads from the NI Online Shop.
Additionally, a bundle with all three Xpress Keyboards will be available for $ 119 / 99 € on CD in retail stores and for $ 99 / 79 € as a direct download from the NI Online Shop.
- Three software instruments faithfully reproducing the charismatic sound of legendary vintage keyboards.
- Based on the professional audio engines of the critically acclaimed NI synthesizers B4, FM7 and PRO-53.
- Intuitive interface focused on maximum ease of use and instant playability.
- Versatile selection of excellent presets included with each instrument.
- Easy parameter control for unlimited sound variations.
- Can be used standalone as well as with any VST-/Audio Units-compatible audio sequencer.
- Multiple instances of each instrument can be used in a track.
- High number of simultaneous voices on any standard computer.
VST, Audio Units, ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound