Nembrini Audio explains:
Though the original 1952 design was intended and marketed as a bass guitar amplifier, guitar players all over quickly adopted these venerable amps as their own thanks to amazing breakup and beefy bottom end. Two separate channels, each with its own distinctive sound.
Faceman 2-Channel Head Guitar Amplifier is raw, in-your-face rock sound when cranked, or easily coaxed into a deep, full, and distinct clean sound when dialed back.
Faceman 2-Channel Head Guitar Amplifier features two separate channels, each with its own sound:
- BASS Instrument channel suitable for bass instrument.
- NORMAL channel suitable for both bass and guitar instrument.
- A complete recording chain means users can select between six different guitar cabinets, four microphone emulations with on/off-axis position switch, continuous position and distance knobs. A complete Mixer section with Solos, Mutes, Pans and Faders allows users to blend together the two microphones with the Studio Reverb.
- The Impulse Loader can load up to three third-party impulse responses, blend them together using volume, pan, phase, solo and mute controls plus a useful browser window has been added so all third-party IR files can be easily searched.
- Noise Gate section.
- Includes a cleaner circuit to reduce rumbling and harshness.
Intro Price: $39.99 until March 31st, 2022 (Reg. $137).