Australian guitar virtuoso Plini has teamed up with Neural DSP to develop Archetype: Plini, a plugin featuring three brand new amplifiers modeled using Neural DSP's proprietary methods.
- In front of the virtual amplifiers are a classic overdrive/boost pedal, and a Solid State inspired compressor.
- Each Head is followed by its own 9-band graphic equalizer for perfect tone sculpting.
- Brand new, perfectly matched cabinet captures by ML Sound Lab featuring 6 microphones which can be freely moved and combined for a wide palette of useful tones.
- Last in the signal chain you will find the time effects section, boasting a tape delay algorithm modeled using neural networks to provide ultra-realistic vintage warmth, with all the advantages of a digital implementation.
- And to top it off, a multidimensional Reverb algorithm provides lush, immersive sounds and expand the virtual landscape in which your guitar is perceived.
Archetype: Plini includes all the elements the most discerning modern guitarists would need, and is available to purchase at neuraldsp.com for €119 and comes with a 14-day free trial.