Native Instruments have updated Reaktor Session to v1.1.2.
- New Screensets functionality for storage and recall of screen layouts - greatly enhances workflow on ensembles with multiple and/or large panels.
- New plugin Auto Save functionality for reliable restoration of plugin state within host sequencer projects.
- Extended control for the size, and automatic resizing, of the plugin window.
- Audio Units implementation reworked (now compatible with Digital Performer 4.12).
- Morph-To-Snap (Alt + Click in snap list).
- Parameter automation improved.
- Enhanced Sample Map Editor.
- Enhanced usability and workflow, including optimized context menus, and improved user interface.
- Improved stability.
- Numerous modules revised and improved.
- Optimizations for audio quality, performance and memory usage.
- Numerous miscellaneous enhancements and bugfixes.