Toybox have released The Tangle Pack, their latest pack for Reaktor Blocks: Here's what they say:
The Tangle Pack is a new suite of blocks based on popular Eurorack modules, with some unique blocks for advanced synthesis and sound creation. This one is super special, bringing together the best bits of all our packs from the last 2 years.
- Tangle Oscillator, a powerful oscillator block that fuses extreme phase distortion (twisting, warping, repeating and mixing basic waveforms for knotted and twisted sounds) with FM synthesis, great for thick, harmonically rich timbres. The block also features 7 lo-fi modes which authentically model vintage convertors with gritty digital noise and jitter, great for dirty old-school digital synth sounds.
- A flexible analog modelled filter with 8 different models (Moog, Korg, Roland etc). A variety of filter slopes plus notch and comb filters are available. All filter types can be flexibly re-ordered and morphed.
- A high quality wavefolder block closely modelled on the timbre effect found in the Buchla Easel.
- A collection of powerful modulation blocks, including the Ramp Generator block, based on one half of the Make Noise 'Maths' function generator Eurorack module, plus a flexible multi-breakpoint envelope generator and a collection of randomising blocks: chaos, brownian motion etc.
- A curated selection of 'Nano' utility blocks, updated and revised specially for the pack.
- A collection of high-quality and innovative effect and processing blocks based on popular Eurorack modules.
- A flexible global snapshots system. Snapshots can be stored for each individual block or for the whole rack, then selected and morphed using the Snapshots block.
- Updated Nano Sequencer blocks included for building generative sequences, arpeggiators or generating complex phrases. Multiple Sequencer Segment blocks can be daisy-chained for a ratcheting style step sequencer of any length. The Conditional block works using a similar idea to the 'conditional trigs' found in the Elektron series of groove boxes, great for organic evolving sequences.
- Bleeding-edge DSP and analog modelling techniques.
- All blocks are also available as polyphonic versions as well as an extensive collection of polyphonic 'Nano' Blocks, available for the first time.
The pack can be used without any limitations with the free Reaktor Player (no need for the full version of Reaktor).
Intro Price: $45.00 until the end of June 2022 (Reg. $64).