Numerical Audio has updated Italizer to version 1.1.0 including various improvements and a dedicated AUv3 Tape Echo unit.
- Tape Echo can now be used as a separate AUv3 effect independently of the main instrument.
- Added an option to toggle between 8x and no oversampling (saves CPU when using multiple AU instances or running on older hardware).
- Double tapping any control will now reset it to it's default value rather than centering like before.
- Improved Tempo Slider for more precise control.
- Tweaked X/Y pad scaling for more precise control.
- Increased max output volume.
- Minor UI tweaks and polish.