NUSofting has announced the release of version 1.0 of the freeware AU/VST synth Sinnah, for Mac OS X and Windows.
NUSofting says: "We anticipated the release of Sinnah 1.0, which was planned for next month, because of two annoying bugs that are now fixed. Due to the anticipation of this release there are only two new features in Sinnah 1.0 and few more presets. All users are invited to update and keep voting for the next features"
Main changes since the last beta:
- New feature: Harmonics control can now have full range, somehow like a LP filter.
- New feature: inputs to the delay matrix have now two levels each: half and full gain.
- Fixed the hanging notes issue that was happening in many hosts.
- Fixed the GUI could crash under intensive parameters automations.
- Fixed oscillators phase reset on wave change.
- Fixed short delay length when |memory| switch is turned on.
- Fixed issue that was preventing the AU from notifying the host of all the parameters to be modulated.
Price: Free. Download Sinnah 1.0.