Overall: 1221 948 1199
30-Day: 1181; 7-Day: 1835; Yesterday: 2180
Sinnah is a freeware VA synth plugin (*and a project) but instead of the standard subtractive resonant filter it uses a resonant delay network.
What's new Sinnah 1.2.1?
- ODDSOUND MTS-ESP* supported microtuning to load 'scala' and .tun
- Compatibility update for macOS Big Sur and Windows 10 latest.
- Reached 225 factory presets.
- GUI adjustments.
[* You may download a free master MTS-ESP plug-in at https://oddsound.com/mtsespmini.php]
What's new in Sinnah 1.1? LFO and more.
- New feature: GUI has been improved, especially for Mac compatibility.
- New feature: Noise and Harmonics controls can be linked, and act like a single parameter.
- New feature: LFO with several selectable targets, 9 waveshapes and delay (fade in).
- New feature: MIDI controls: ModWheel and Aftertouch with several selectable targets.
- New feature: Sustain pedal sensitivity.
- New feature: Pitchbend range adjustable up to 48 semitones, -24 to +24.
- New feature: Keytracking assignable to Harmonics and ADSR envelope level.
- New feature: Reduced CPU load, DSP optimization.
- New feature: "Inits" category with various initialize presets.
- New feature: More detailed HTML manual.
- New feature: Unlimited custom colour schemes using theme files.
- New feature: 152 presets now included.
- Fixed the click that happened playing in Mono legato over a previously released note.
- Fixed ADSR repeat 2 and 3 that weren't working.
- Fixed incorrect behavior of the box slider GUI controls.
My favourite free (in beta/developement stages) synth in the landscape lately. And one of the best ideas in synthesis that was publically shared and wellimplemented. What I like most about Sinnah (and there are oh so few synths like this nowadays) is that, with very few controlls I can reach a very wide range of sounds! This is for me, one of the "must haves" in a good creative tool. Its sound could be defined as "organic digital", sort of physmod variant. (very very phat yet very digital). Good for everything: from wide orchestral like pads to short plinks and plonks, from fake oboes and roaring distorted leads to broken piano simulations. Clean fresh rescalable interface and sharp look. Very low CPU usage. Lots of good presets to start with. This little synth is already a beast and I'm really waiting for its offsprings and new generations of developement.Read Review