Nyrv Systems has released the 22.214.171.124 update of AGENT, their subhost.
AGENT is a virtual control surface designed to unify your favourite plugin combinations within one interface to create a completely custom channel strip/effects rack.
- Plugin Tweaks Panel - SmartCPUSaver - Disable DSP when no audio signal is received: This option is intended to save as much CPU as possible by bypassing audio processing on plug-ins who are getting a silent signal input. This can effectively reduce the CPU charge of any plug-in loaded onto AGENT.
- Plugin Tweaks Panel - Editors always on top: This option controls the visibility of hosted plug-in windows.
- Cubase crash while closing when some plug-ins are hosted.
- Pro Tools press to play crash.
- Logic crash when booting under certain conditions.
- Pro tools crash on closing certain plug-ins.
- Agent Parameters crash when dropping one of those parameters to the controls grid.
- Live page slot labels update issue.
- AAX signing on Win & Mac.
- Improved CPU usage on denormalization of audio input.
- Improved Playhead passed to plug-ins, now is always constant.
- Improved boot time a bit.
- Increased stability across a number of hosts, including Pro-Tools 11 and Cubase 8.
AGENT comes in a 7 days fully functional demo is available at: www.nyrvsystems.com