Goodhertz has released Tiltshift, a new type of tilt equalizer, and updated their entire line of AU/AAX plug-ins to v1.1.7.
Using extremely gentle slopes, Tiltshift is designed to be able to dramatically alter the tone and timbre of audio, from mellow warmth to crystal clear, with a single loudness-matched slider.
Combined with a powerful filter section and perceptual loudness lock technology, Tiltshift intended to make it faster and easier to find the ideal frequency balance, perform EQ automation, or compare EQ settings.
- Advanced tilt algorithm.
- Variable tilt frequency range.
- "Perceptual loudness lock" for automatically matched loudness.
- Completely automatable.
- Independent high/low cut filters.
- Variable filter slope (from 6 to 48 dB/Oct & anything in-between).
- Independently controlled resonance.
- "Listen" function to audition what is being filtered out.
- Fully sweepable.
Price: $49 on the Goodhertz store, 64-bit AU/AAX (Mac).