Nyrv Systems updates Agent to v1.3
Nyrv Systems has announced the release of Agent Version 1.3. With this release Nyrv makes significant improvements to both the feature set and stability.
Agent is a virtual control surface providing users complete flexibility in creating their own channel strips and effects rack. Combine up to 16 plugins and assign up to 96 controls over the 2 pages of Agent control.
With Agent you not only can load your whole signal chain with one click, you can control that signal chain through Agent's unified interface. You can then use that chain in any DAW in any format. Agent loads VST & VST3 on PC and VST, VST3, and AU on Mac and runs in VST, VST3, AU, AAX & RTAS formats.
You have nearly total control over customization in your creation. You can have Agent up and running in minutes with bundled Nyrv devices or take a few more minutes to create a channel strip or effects rack using 3rd party plugins. It is simple and fast to get started but you can spend as long as you want working with Agent's many custom options to create any number of setups.
This release comes with a fresh 7 day demo. The sale continues: Regular price is $249 but it's currently available for $99.
- Parallel Audio Processing.
- NYRVANA - Now you can share your custom presets, graphics, and skins with others users through our NYRVANA sharing site.
- NYRV Devices now come bundled with Agent.
- New Skin Available for Download on NYRVANA (Brock & Blue).
- Per Plug-In Smart CPU Saver.
- Easier setup and recall of projects.
- Improved preset system.
Improvements & Fixes:
- General memory and stability improvements.
- Increased compatibility with 3rd party plug-ins.
- Fixed Slot Button issues.
- Fixed Preset Loading on both Page and Global Presets.
- Improved latency compensation when using Agent mix knobs while routing eliminates phase issues on some plugins.
- Double clicking mix, or gain knobs on the routing page now automatically resets value.
- Switched the color for on & off buttons on the vintage theme live page.
- And much more fixes, you can find them on the Changelog
- 2 NYRV Devices factory presets.
- Save as when saving a preset now gives an overwrite warning if the name already exists.
- Various LOGIC Pro X scanner issues resolve.
- Graphics issue resolved where left side buttons and graphics would disappear on the live page.
- Improved preset recall system to enhance sharing of presets and loading of older presets into the current build.
- Improved "Smart CPU Saver".
Check out Agent at: nyrvsystems.com