Oblivion Sound Lab has released OSL Side Effects, an audio plug-in for altering the stereo field in different ways.
It is designed to separate a stereo signal into Mid and Side channels which can be independently equalised, compressed, saturated, boosted, attenuated and panned using an intuitive processing chain.
- 4 band Mid/Side EQ with interactive graph.
- FFT spectrum analyser.
- Mid/Side compressor with transfer curve graph.
- Gain reduction meters.
- Tape-style saturation.
- Mid/Side stereo panning.
- Input and output gain controls.
- Stereo visualiser (goniometer).
- Phase meter.
- Mid/Side and Left/Right output meters.
- Oversampling up to 16x.
- Preset system including 17 factory presets.
- All parameters can be automated from the host DAW.
- Light on CPU.
Intro Price: $29 until July 18 (Reg. $39) at oblivionsoundlab.com