Ohm Force has released the Mac OS X updates for their entire plug-in range (excluding Ohmicide), which we inadvertently reported as being available a couple of weeks ago (sorry).
The new versions bring the following improvements:
- Corrected a memory leak in standalones.
- Some crash possibilities in case of host misconduct removed.
- Mac: UB plug-ins now supports PowerPC and Intel based platforms running Mac OS X 10.3.9 and later.
- Mac: Corrected 10.4.9 AU bug.
- Mac: Corrected GUI problems on VST & RTAS.
- Mac: VST support improved.