|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Quad Frohmage - The ultimate sonic chisel.
- A Four filters unit that you can assemble in every possible way.
- 30 filter modes for each of those filters.
- Advanced LFO module with 10 LFO types, Sample and Hold and smoothness control.
- Advanced Envelope Follower module with Attack, Hold and Release settings.
- Advanced XADSR module with and extra Sustain time parameter and an incredibly handy Sensitivity setting.
- Apply those modulators to any parameter you want - even the three at the same time, using a factor from -1 to +1.
- Easy BPM synchronization for all the modulation parameters - not only LFO but actually any parameter related to time (like ... say ... attack ... decay ... do you get it ?).
- Handful Copy and Paste feature to duplicate modulation parameters.
- Advanced GUI full of live-dedicated features, such as flying knobs, preset morphing, and grouped parameters...
- Advanced MIDI support with autobind feature and fast configuration.
- Modulation can even been driven by a MIDI keyboard, with either velocity or tone. In this last case, you have the possibility to adjust the frequency of the filter to the corresponding note.
Reviewed By dreammaka
January 28, 2005
I have PSP nitro, Ohmforce QF and few other free or reaktor filters.
but this thing just stands out from crowd.
user interface is great. for every ohmforce products there is
standard(classic) skin and Funky skin.
I usually start with classic skin because all the parameter is
layed out clearly.
after I get used to classic skin then I move to funky skin.
I love funky skin. it just make plug-in joy to use.
more I look at the plug-in, more I want to use it, and also
it gives me more creative ideas :-)
QuadFrohmage has 4 filters. and each filter has good number of
mode like LP,HP,BP,BR,Moog LP etc.
and as for almost every ohmforce, you can have independent
LFO and Env for every parameter.
it just makes everything so much easier than having few
set of modulation matrix source and target.
so you can do almost everything you can imagine with filter FX with
but what's with all this amazing GUI and features if it doesn't
well it does sound GOOD, very good.
by comparing to other filters, QF usually sound dirty and aggressive.
which mean you can make soft mellow lead sound really
distorted and make it scream.
but it can do simple soft LP filtering too.
it's just that I like it to sound aggressive.
Ohmforce provides really good docuement with QF.
also, they have tutorial for Quad Frohmage.
I've read all of there documents and it gives me
clear idea of what it can do and shows me all the
parameters that I need to know.
I don't use any of supplied presets but I did auditioned many of
presets and they were excellent. I just don't use them becuase I
like to make my own presets or make setting as I make music.
some people might think this plug-in is quite expensive but
with all these features it's worth the money.
it's just the best filter you can buy with money.
I recommand all of Ohmforce's plug-ins.
oh it never crashed on me :-)
so I give this plug-in 10/10.
good job Ohmforce!Read more