|Type / Tags||Frequency ShifterModulation (Flanger / Phaser / Chorus / Tremolo)|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Sometimes, you really need to break the harmonic content of a tune. Better than a ring modulator, Hematohm is a frequency shifter. Behind this easy but gloomy user interface, you'll find a machine that will allow you to triturate the sound more than in your most pervert dreams. This tool of torture is delivered with a vicious envelope follower, a strong LFO, and a delay coming from forgotten depths:
- High quality Frequency Shifter.
- LFO with 10 waveforms, including 3 randomised shapes, in order to create an unlimited number of sound modulation patterns.
- An envelope follower very useful to add some colour to your rhythmic sounds.
- A Delay containing the main effect inside its loop, which helps to get the sound more and more changed across the repetitions. The effect location can be set in the direct forward path or in the delay feedback path only.
- MIDI automation for VST, DirectX and WinAmp version (restricted to Expert and Pro Pack licenses only).
- With MIDI feature, it's also possible to adjust the LFO phase to get accurate tempo synchronization and to obtain very musical and rhythmic effects.
- Very fine MIDI control. All RPN and NRPN data sent or recorded by Hematohm are 14-bit accurate.
- Easy MIDI configuration with Auto-Bind feature.
- Fast configuration : Save MIDI configurations into files and reload them to avoid to repeat the same operations each time you fire the plug-in.
- Move several buttons in one move, with group selection and side-click.
- Instant result : with many sequencers (cubase, Orion...), Hematohm adjusts itself to the right tempo and follows any occurring change.
- Useful presets, loadable on-the-fly, that can be applied instantly or with long or very long transitions where all the parameters switch from the old value to the new one in a ballet you won't forget.