Output has released SIGNAL, a pulse generating software instrument designed to combine the warmth of fat analog and digital synths with the beauty of organic instruments.
SIGNAL features a 40GB library of multi-dynamic and round robin samples recorded in Los Angeles and London. SIGNAL allows a user to combine these synths and instruments across multiple layers and rhythms using built-in step sequencers, arpeggiators, LFOs and SIGNAL's proprietary tape looper.
SIGNAL's interface was designed to be friendly for those who want to start up and play immediately. Those looking to dive into effects, mods and sound design, will find the Advanced section with more depth.
- 500 Pulse Instruments for instant playability.
- A massive array of content – 40GB including analog synths, digital synths and organic instruments.
- Up to 4 separate pulses at one time.
- All pulses lock to tempo.
- Rhythms: Looper, Step Sequencers, Arpeggiators, LFOs.
- 4 central MACRO sliders unique to each of the 500 Pulse Instruments.
- Effects control globally and per layer.
- Convolution reverb engine.
- Advanced mode for access to all parameters.
- Copy and paste settings between layers.
- Smart tagging preset menu.
- Simple design and ease of use.
Price: $199 at outputsounds.com as well as authorized Output resellers worldwide.