Output upgrades Arcade to v2.0
Output has upgraded Arcade to version 2.0. The software now includes playable instruments, designed to open up a world of new possibilities for creators. Popular product lines such as Hooked, Poolside, and Drip will now have professional tier chromatic instruments in addition to samples, allowing music makers to craft entire songs and scores with a single tool.
As always, new content will continue to be released daily to Arcade subscribers, including the upcoming product line Lead - a blend of synths and organic sounds intended to drive melodies.
In addition, the launch includes the full rollout of Kit Generator: an AI-powered preset generator for personal samples. Users can drag and drop any audio into Arcade to automatically generate a custom Kit consisting of the original sound, locked to tempo and key along with numerous manipulated variations.
It's really exciting to see a single ecosystem where creators can make music and tap into new content every day. What you can do in Arcade used to take a dozen different plugins. Now, you've got vocal chops, chords, melodies, basslines, loops, samples and one shots - all in a single place, all refreshed daily. I wish I had this when I was making music all day, every day.Output CEO Gregg Lehrman
Additional key Arcade 2.0 features include:
- New Note Kits featuring multi-sampled, multi-layered sound Sources with velocity layers and round robins.
- Totally re-designed Sampler Kit Keyboard with better visual feedback.
- Newly designed Tweak Page for easier navigation.
- AI-powered Kit Generator for user samples.
- 3 Layers of sound Sources for mixing in Note Kits.
- New Playable Pitch keyboard in Sampler Kits.
- Easy tab navigation between Sampler and Note Kits throughout the browser.
- Search, sort, preview, and download every Kit in a Line right from the Lines page.
- Ability to remove a downloaded Line.
The update is free to existing Arcade customers.