Pettinhouse has announced the release of version 2.0 of DirectBass, a new version of the direct recorded bass sample library for Kontakt 2 or 3. It reproduces in exacting detail the sounds of the Yamaha TRB 5 string bass guitar.
It features 3 Pickup Positions plus a picked bass:
Pettinhouse says it is extremely playable and very easy to use and has everything you need for creating a bass track:
- Key switches.
- Low notes B-C-D.
- Professional MIDIfile library.
- Ready-to-play presets for Ampeg, Amplitube 2 and Guitar Rig 3 amp simulators.
- DirectBass 2.0 lite included in the price (reduced version for small projects).
- 6 video user manuals.
- 24bit 96Khz.
- Direct recorded for amp simulators.
- Full sustain.
- Natural decay (no loops).
- 5 velocity layers.
- Round robin for alternate picking.
DirectBass v2.0 is available now for Download or on DVD. It costs $99 (for this month only).