Photosounder has been updated to version 1.10.0.
Changes since v1.9.5:
- Ability to import more files to a single project, each on its own layer.
- New interface system that adds dialogs for creating a new project, opening/importing files, analysis options, and more.
- Drag and drop of files.
- Console you can bring up using F3 to enter commands
- Volume limiter.
- Much faster FFT-accelerated and GPU-accelerated convolution between layers.
- Can save images to linear 32-bit per channel TIFF.
- Can analyse ultrasounds up to 192 kHz.
- Fixed issues with the Gamma and Intensity knobs as well as various other issues.
All these changes are detailed in this video.