Physical Audio releases public beta of PA1 Dynamic Plate Reverb
Physical Audio has released a public beta of PA1 Dynamic Plate Reverb. It uses advanced physical modelling synthesis to recreate the sound of a plate reverb without any delay networks or impulse responses.
As it is based purely on a mathematical model, the physical parameters of the system such as plate size, tension, and frequency dependent decay, can all be varied to give creative reverberation.
- Variable plate size up to 3m x 2m.
- Frequency dependent decay T60 times from 0.3 to 10 seconds.
- Variable tension and material selection (steel, gold, silver, titanium, aluminium).
- Input forcing position modulation.
- Variable output pickup positions.
- PreDelay and stereo width adjustment.