Pitch Innovations had updated Fluid Chords to v1.0.4.
The update includes:
- Bugfix: Windows installer did not install the program on the user specified installation path is fixed.
- Windows: Factory Presets are stored on the user specified installation path.
- Scanner: On Quick Scan, Scanner would ask for the paths to scan.
- New MIDI FX version of Fluid Chords is now available - Logic users can use "Fluid Chords MFX" to use with Logic's inbuilt sounds.
- Scanner: Added u-he's synths to auto enable list.
- Scanner: If some plugins take a long time to scan on particular situation in a custom scan, the scanner would wait for it to finish.
- Pitch Bend parameter is implemented:
- Pitch Bend Parameter is linked with the GUI's wheel.
- The Pitch Bend Parameter (when the value is changed) will take precedence over the MIDI's Pitch Bend messages.
- Bugfix: Prevented empty chord trigger sending unneeded noteoffs.
- Pitch Wheel GUI: Centres accurately (Mid as 8192).
- Implemented MIDI Monitor Window: Alt + Right click the "Fluid Chords Logo" to view the "MIDI I/O" of the plugin.