Plektron has announced the release of Guitar Amp, an amplifier simulator and multi-fx for guitar and bass, but not only. It is not inspired by physical or real instruments, but it is made to give a unique and original vibe to your creations. It features 7 different amplifiers from clean to distorted sound, multi-cabinets, mic simulation, full MIDI controls and more than 20 real-time effects.
- 7 Original Amplifiers with matched cabinet.
- 32 Effects modules.
- Over 100 presets and easy managing.
- Full MIDI learn functions.
- Simple to use with popup and display info.
- High quality stereo processing.
- Drag and drop modular effects rack.
- Internal automated controls.
- Synthesizer module, audio-to-MIDI controlled.
- Wave player, tuner and many other tools.
Pricing & Availability
Guitar Amp costs €19.99 (special launch price) and is available for Windows in stand-alone and VST effect plug-in formats.