White Noise Audio has updated bleep!BOX to version 1.3.1. bleep!BOX is an analogue-style drum and synth sequencer for iOS on both the iPhone and iPad.
- 10 Synth / Drum parts (aka voices).
- Emulations of classic x0x drum sounds (snares, hi-hats, claps, bass drums, toms, cymbals).
- Ringmod, FM, Phase Modulation, Sync.
- 50+ Parameters.
- Global delay FX.
- Soft / Hard distortion FX.
- 8 Waveforms – Saw, Square, Sine, Triangle, etc.
- Save patches and presets.
- Live performance modes – Loop, Stutter, Mute.
- Step sequencing + recording modes.
- Parameter automation.
- Realtime processing – No samples.
- Song Mode – make songs from multiple patterns.
- WAV loop export.
- Copy and Paste audio into other apps like Beatmaker and Looptastic (General Pasteboard method).
- Pattern export / import.
The latest version addresses a couple of bugs which adds audio copying (for pasting into other apps), interface improvements, social web sharing features, document sharing, and more.
bleep!BOX is available for both the iPhone and iPad - buy it once and own it on all your devices. bleep!BOX will soon be available as a Mac/PC VST sequencer plug-in (pricing and release date TBA).
bleep!BOX costs $9.99 and is available in the iTunes App Store.