Precisionsound has released Classroom Pumporgan for NI Kontakt & EXS24.
The Classroom Pump Organ was made around 1880 and uses air pressure to blow its reeds from the inside out, for an open, clear and direct sound.
Precisionsound sampled both the notes and the pump mechanism for a realistic playing experience.
The scripted version for Kontakt 3+ also enables creative chorus and harmony effects.
- Individually sampled notes and releases.
- Pump mechanism sampled at five speeds in REX and WAV formats.
- 2 round robins for all notes.
- 152 stereo 24-bit WAV samples.
- 1 program for NI Kontakt 3+ with scripted pump controls and GUI.
- 3 programs for NI Kontakt 2+.
- 3 programs for EXS24.
The tonal range of the instrument is C1 - C6.
Price: $29 via download. A DVD version costs an additional $9.95. All formats are included. Full version of Kontakt is required, this library does NOT work with the free Kontakt Player.