solar3d-software has updated VCommander, the software editor/library for Access Music's "Virus" synthesizer product line, to version 220.127.116.11.
Bug fixes and new features:
- 2 new color themes for full size mode added.
- Fix for parameter change prevention if you try to edit a Multipart that shares
its MIDI channel with other Multiparts.
- File reading now provides detailed information if you miss to specify
a target patch for the file read operation or if the file type you want to load
is not supported in the particular program manager.
- Possibility to rename and comment Clipboard group headers.
- QuickTips added.
- Fix for browsing not existing file locations.
- Fix for "Filter Select" menu.
- Global parameter "Panel Destination" added.
- Global parameter "Keyboard Local" added.
Price: €49. Available for 32- and 64-bit Mac OS X and Windows. It runs as a VST or AU plug-in or standalone.