Prodyon has released Elektrono, a new instrument collection for Kontakt 5.1+ that comes with a 2 GB library and more than 150 instruments, geared towards musicians, EDM producers and DJs. It is based on the previously released Shortnoise 2.
The core of Elektrono is the pattern-based Step-sequencer, that offers 288 steps per instrument with flexible effects modulation.
Elektrono comes with full control over Kontakt's built-in effects like Distortion, Amp Simulation and the Convolution Reverb.
- Mono-mode with Glide/Portamento.
- Extensive Modulation Section.
- Different Velocity-Modes.
- Modulation up to audio-rate.
- 8x Unison with Stereo-spread.
- Fully fledged FX Section with polyphonic Gate.
- Insert-FX Delay, 2-Band-EQ and Compressor.
- 4 assignable Quickmod Controls with range adjustment.
- Pattern-based Sequencer with Chord mode & Recording.
- Integrated Arpeggiator.
- Convolution Reverb with 60 Impulse Responses.
- Saving & Loading of user presets.
- LCD Screen with Preset name & Author.
- Copy, Paste and Reset buttons per Part.
- Skinnable (5 Skins included).
- Endless Editability & Tweakability.
- Full MIDI Modulation Control.
- 2 GB library.
- Over 150 Instruments.
- 20.000+ lines of script code.
- 60 custom Impulse Responses.
Pricing & Availability:
Price: $39.99. There is an introductory offer of $24.95 ($14.95 with discount coupon via the website) until the 15th of December 2014. Elektrono requires the full version of Kontakt 5.1 or higher (sold separately).