Red Room Audio has released SAGA: Acoustic Trailer Percussion – an extensive collection of thunderous drums, dynamic metals and other real-world acoustic percussion instruments that promise to provide impact and scale to your cinematic and trailer music. It's the anti-hybrid epic percussion library, ideal for grand-scale battle and dramatic historical contexts.
SAGA: Acoustic Trailer Percussion features a broad range of instruments and articulations recorded on a scoring stage, including orchestral and world drum ensembles, world drum soloists, cymbals and gongs, oil drums, anvils and a plethora of large metal slams, scrapes and crashes. Field recordings of giant silos, metal doors, machinery, tools and various small metals are also packed into this collection.
With over 100 instruments and an easy-to-use Kontakt GUI, SAGA offers plenty of performance and sound shaping options to suit your compositions.
- Orchestral and world drum ensembles.
- Cymbals and gongs.
- Oil Drums.
- World solo drums.
- Anvils and destroyed metals.
- Field recordings (simulated battle gear, tools, machinery, metal doors, tanks, giant silos).
- Up to 7 dynamic layers and 10 round robin.
- Recorded in a fairly dry hall with 2 microphone positions.
- Multiple articulations (rolls, rims, edges, various sticks & mallets).
- Powerful 4-slot FX rack featuring 12 FX.
- Simple, easy to use GUI.
- 4 GB of content / 11,346 samples (24-bit/44.1 kHz NCW).
- Works only with the FULL version of Kontakt, NOT the free Kontakt Player.
SAGA: Acoustic Trailer Percussion is available now with a 20% discount price of $119 until 15th April.