reFX has updated Nexus to v1.1.0.
What's new in 1.1.0?
- Previous/Next buttons have been added to aid in preset-browsing.
- New modulation "velocity->volume" added to the mod-page.
- Mouse highlights most controls now.
- The filter-type and slope, the delay- and the reverb-type can now be selected directly with the mouse instead of cycling through them.
- When the Master-Filter, Delay or Reverb are switched to "global off" with their context menu, their controls are dimmed now.
- The maximum voice limit has been raised to 128.
- MIDI CC#7 doesn't change the volume-knob anymore as it was confusing for most users.
- Removed the "Restore Factory Presets" button on the rear. It was replaced with an expansion. All presets have two letter prefixes now which designate their respective categories.
- The search-category has a new criterion ("-"). When used only those presets which begin with the search string are listed. This feature is enabled by default when the search string contains less than three characters.
- The "Vengeance" skin was crashing with certain setups. This was a bug in NEXUS itself that has been fixed now.
- The category/preset list wasn't always refreshed properly when removing presets from the file-system (Explorer/Finder) leading to "ghost" entries that couldn't be loaded.
- The "AT+/-AT" modulation sources didn't work in the mod-matrix.
- NEXUS wasn't recognized as a VST plug-in on the PowerPC Mac.
- Progress bar during load/import didn't work on the Mac.