reFX has updated Nexus to v2.7.0.
- Added "MIDI preset select"-option (enabled by default) on the back. Allows you to browse presets via MIDI-CC #96 & 97 (previous & next preset) and MIDI-CC #98 & 99 (previous & next category).
- Allow voice limit down to 1.
- Modulation-destination menus now have multiple levels, for easier navigation.
- Layer and oscillator displays on the mix-page have been unified into one combined display that better expresses the relationships between the layers and their respective oscillators.
- Lots of internal changes to accommodate future expansions.
- If a category- or preset-name started with a dash ("-"), it couldn't be selected any more.
- RAM display would not display correctly for presets that need more than 999 MB of memory.
- Arp-, TG- and FX-browsers would not updated their context-menus when the name was edited.
- Preset-name wouldn't update if a new preset was loaded directly by the host.