Relab Development releases LX480 Lite
Relab Development has announced the release of an accurate emulation of a legendary hardware reverb. The LX480 Lite plug-in goes far beyond emulation by using the exact same reverb technology and introducing higher density modes and functions not found on the original. LX480 Lite consists of the Random Hall and the Random Hall HD from the upcoming LX480 MK2 plug-in.
- Faithful recreation of the Random Hall algorithm from the well known hardware reverb.
- Modeled input and output stages - Everything is modeled from internal clipping to quirks in the feedback loops.
- Additional exclusive features and functions not found on the original:
- Continuous controls.
- Flexible and additional filter structures for better sound shaping.
- More ER delay lines.
- Stereo manipulation.
- 88.2Khz and 96Khz support.
- Improved algorithms with higher density than the original.
- Quick controls and customizable display.
Pricing & Availability
LX480 Lite costs $199 and is available for Windows and Mac OS X (Intel) in VST and AU effect plug-in formats (with an RTAS version coming). An upgrade to the MK2 plug-in when it is released in the near future will be available for $300.